DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT OF PRINCIPLE
- We take the broadest possible view of diversity.
- We value the visible and invisible qualities that make you who you are.
- We welcome that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission.
- We believe that each United Way Retirees Association member, donor, volunteer, advocate, and employee must have equal access to solving community problems.
- We strive to include diversity, equity, and inclusion practices at the center of our daily work.
- We commit to using these practices for our business and our communities.
- Join us in embracing diversity, equity and inclusion for every person in every community.